Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wall of Men

So this is my blog. I can do whatever I want with it. So I decided to post pictures of men I find attractive. Starting with Doctor Travis Stork. Who after researching, I found was on The Bachelor! Really?!?! Where the hell was I for the casting?! McDreamy right here.
Then we have Dr. Drew Pinsky, who I have had a crush on since I was at least 12....What can I say? I like 'em smart. I once went on a date with a med student who was the poor man's Dr. Drew. However, he was a bit full of himself and I couldn't deal with it. I later found, that many Doctors are indeed full of themselves. What can ya do?

I also like them funny. Hence, Jason Sudeikis. 

And Jason Segel who was adorable in The Muppets.

And lest we forget my first crush ever. The one. The only. Indiana Jones.
So, if you are a smart Doctor ,who is funny, and knows how to work a whip...Call me! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment