Sunday, May 27, 2012

TCB

I came. I saw. I conquered. 

I spent this past weekend in Arizona finalizing everything. On the agenda was taking care of all things necessary to set my major in stone and finding an apartment. Both were successfully completed. I wasn't able to secure my number one apartment choice (Caban on McClintock), due to the fact that what I needed wouldn't be available until August. This proved to be the case at EVERY apartment complex I looked at. However, I am very happy with the apartment I was able to secure. It's walking distance to the Tempe campus and it has a balcony where I can sit and drink sangria on hot summer days. Plus, it's across the street from Chompies! 

Chompies is a restaurant/deli I would always visit when I toured through Tempe. So if any of my tour friends ever roll through town they can stay with me, and in the morning walk over to have breakfast at Chompies!

I leave July 1st, which is starting to make me really sad. :(

btw-Apparently tubing down the Colorado river is the big thing to do in Arizona...I'm gonna have to get my floaties on (I can't swim) and partake in this recreational activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment