Sunday, May 20, 2012

Don't wanna do it alone...

Remember the band Sugarcult? There is this latin/cumbia club on Sunset and Figueroa in Los Angeles. It's famous, everyone drives past it, however very few people in my circle of friends have ever been inside. My friend Stephanie did her thesis on Cumbia music and for her birthday we all went to the famous "Los Globos" on Sunset. I then remembered the Sugarcult video that was filmed there. I loved Sugarcult. Still do. I remember when I played with them at the HOB with Rocket; I tried to hit on Aaron, the bass player...Well, I tried to flirt...From afar...I blew him a kiss. I'm really bad at flirting or hitting on guys, period. Then I would try to comment on his MySpace and send him messages. He was nice and would respond, but my flirting got me nowhere! Ultimately, I was REJECTED! I was about 22. I still think it's really funny!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment