Monday, May 28, 2012

Adventures of Power

About 6 years ago I did an indie film about air drumming by the name of "Adventures of Power." I never saw it and never heard anything about it after filming. It wasn't until recently that a friend wrote me and asked if I was in that film that I even thought about it. So tonight I decided to stream it on NetFlix. It's pretty funny, actually. The best part was the fact that I was able to work with Samantha Maloney (drummer of Hole, and Eagles of Death Metal for a moment) and Neil Pert! Seriously! I was on set with Neil Pert! Oh, the things I did in my youth. Even though I never hit "super stardom," I really have been able to check off every single one of my little girl dreams. One of which being to film a movie, even if my total screen time was a whopping 2 minutes.

Next on my list of little girl dreams:
-Finish my B.S.
-Get into Med-School
-Become a Doctor
-Get married (this is optional)
-Have/adopt kids

Check out the trailer for Adventures of Power below.

No comments:

Post a Comment