Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Over...For Now...

Just finished my last round of exams until finals....which are in 3 weeks. I'm already having post-traumatic-test disorder. I know I bombed my PR-Interval calculation on the EKG portion of my Physiology lab practical. I did mm x mm/secs. How big of a retard am I? If I'm solving for secs it should have been mm x secs/mm ...Oh well, what can you do?

And, I THINK all the WBC scopes were on Basophils. They seriously all looked just like this:
Only they were so tiny!I don't know if my professor is that nice or if he really is that evil. I must have looked through every microscope at least 4 times. Yeah, 4 times. I walked down the line and wrote my answers. Then I went back to compare slides. Then I got really confused and kept checking to make sure they really were all the same slide! I wasn't sure if  my mind was playing tricks on me. They were so tiny I could not see anything but magenta/burgundy granules. UUGGGHHH!I just hope I didn't make any other careless mistakes that will result in the loss of a huge chunk of points. Seriously. F me.

No comments:

Post a Comment