Friday, July 27, 2012

I've been working on the railroad...

...Actually I haven't been working on the railroad.

I have been working on a presentation and a research paper all day though.Why they are making us do a presentation on photosynthesis is beyond me. Photosynthesis is the most dry, boring topic in all of biology. I know it's the basis of all life, but does it have to be so boring? I decided to take a bunch of funny pictures from Memebase.org and Icanhazcheezburger.com to lighten it up. Honestly, why do presentations have to be so dry and dull all the time? And why do the "smart" kids have no personality? Lighten up a little bit. I know people look at me and think I'm dumb or a ditz because of the way I carry myself. Sorry dudes, I actually have a personality! That's something you can't "learn" from a book....Well, maybe you can? I dunno. Stand-Up for dummies?!Hmmm....

On the bright side, my research paper is on the conjugation and transformation of E.coli in the presence of plasmids. So that 's fun.

Is it gross that when I have a full day of work, I just wake up and get going? I don't change out of my pajama's and I don't even shower until the afternoon. Well, you're not a loser if you sit around all day in your pajama's doing research. Right?...Right?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment