Monday, July 16, 2012

So Cool

Happy Monday!

I know, I know...Happy Monday is an oxymoron.

I was able to get all my studying in at a reasonable hour last night which allowed me to get a solid 6 hours of sleep. I'm feeling pretty darn good this morning! I woke up at 7, did an hour of review, took the dog for a walk and got ready. I'm even wearing a pretty dress. Why am I wearing a pretty dress to my Biology exam of doom? I take my logic from Dropkick Murphy's sound guy...

When I was on tour with Dropkick Murphy's their sound guy always wore a suit as he did sound for their set. When we asked him why he always dressed up, he said "when you look good, you feel good, and you perform your best." So I'm wearing a pretty polka dot dress to my exam and anyone who has an issue with that can shove it! I'm determined to obtain a super high score on this exam since my professor speaks to me as though I am a 6 year old child who doesn't understand English.

I have a tradition of coming home after an exam, cleaning up (because when I study, I don't clean), making myself a nice dinner and then going to bed early. It's sort of my treat to myself. Tonight I invited my one friend (hey, I've only been here two weeks!) here in Tempe to partake in the dinner portion of my post test dinner tradition. Now my one dilemma is to make Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes or not to make Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes? Why does life have to be so complicated sometimes? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment