Sunday, July 29, 2012


I love this song. Plain and simple. This is hands down my favorite song ever and the Foo Fighters win as my favorite band ever. Sadly, I've never seen them live. Dave Grohl is the one rockstar I never met. I know many people who have met him and know him; they all say he is the nicest guy in the world. It's easier to pay attention to the lyrics in this acoustic version. I'm a fan of both the acoustic and the full electric version, however this version just seems to get the point across.

"And I wonder...If everything could ever feel this real forever? If anything can ever be this good again?" I've had so many nights where I've felt like this. On tour, in relationships...etc. Those nights where you have this amazing high from everything being perfect. Nothing lasts forever. I feel it's important to really savor those good moments, appreciate them, and store them in your memory vault. I like to think that when we die and our life is played back before our eyes, that it's these moments in our memory vault that get played back.


No comments:

Post a Comment