Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am currently trying to studying in the midst of my first monsoon. It looks as though the lightening is striking right in front of my balcony. I had no idea it was even going on. As I was studying, I thought I had seen random flashes of light through the window, but just assumed I was having hallucinations from studying too long. Then out of nowhere, it was as though the clouds burst and it began to rain. This was followed by wind. I just wish I wasn't alone during this storm.I do have my dog, but all he can really do is wag his tail and look cute. :(

In other news!

Due to the immense heat, I have literally melted off 10 pounds. MELTED. Seriously ladies. Looking to loose those last 10 pounds? I've devised a special miracle diet! Spend a week walking a mile to and from school in the Arizona heat and melt those pounds away! This diet is currently under Patent Pending.

*during the time I wrote this, we had rumbling earthquake like thunder.

**during that last note, I could have sworn I saw lightening strike sideways.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment