Sunday, April 29, 2012

Younger Us

Today's study session was a day full of note card assembly. I find that it really helps me to remember what I read if I write down what I'm reading as I read it. Since I discovered this, I realized that note cards are the way to go. I write down the important information once, then I revisit it again in the form of a note card. It's all about repetition for me. I was able to complete one chapter of muscle physiology note cards today....4 more chapters to go!

I also discovered a new band today called Japandroids. My friend Phil used to be a music blogger/photographer so I felt the need to ask him about new music today. Japandroids reminds me of the music I listened to right after high school as I was transitioning from my Punk phase into my Indie phase. Well, here you go! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment