Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Want You To Find Whatever Your Heart Beats....

Today on my drive to school I was listening to the college radio station (really, the only station to listen to in my opinion). It's rare I ever hear anything that inflicts a response, however this song by Delta Spirit did. I'm also partial to anything "California" as of late since I am moving soon. I have to admit, I really love this video. It reminds me of my teenage punk days, when all that mattered was going to shows and having a good time. It was definitely a fun time in my life. I just wish I wasn't so awkward and self conscious back then. Sometimes I feel as though I am more of a kid now. Maybe it's the growing up and life experiences that teach you how to appreciate everything and not to sweat the small things. I like to make a fool out of myself and be the comic relief now, whereas when I was 16, I felt the need to always play it cool. We gotta be able to laugh at ourselves, even in serious moments. If you can't laugh at yourself then what's the point of living? I hope that when I die and my life flashes before my eyes, that it's a comedy. And hopefully it's like that scene in Anchorman where Ron Burgundy jumps on the tables in the Jazz Club and whips out his Jazz flute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment