Saturday, April 7, 2012

Full Speed Ahead!

AHHH!!!!!!! It's started!! The constant exam stress has started. I've started to dream in Biology again. This semester has been so stressful with non-stop work in every course every day. I had to drop Pre-Cal because it was taking up so much time. It was either that or stop working, and I have bills to pay, so obviously Pre-Cal lost. So here I am catching up on Physiology. I just had my first lab practical Thursday and that was brutal. Now I'm prepping for my first lecture mid-term this coming Tuesday on none other than Neuro-Physiology. Today I didn't even take a shower until 7pm. I woke up at 8am and went straight for the books. The only saving grace is that after this coming mid-term week is spring break.

As much as I hate studying for these exams. I know I'm doing this work for that person who will need my help in 6 years. Just gotta take everything step by step. Exam by exam.

In other news. I think I'm going to do something fun with my hair as a last hurrah! Maybe go red or blonde? We'll see.

Oh yeah, I decided on ASU to finish my degree. Mostly due to financial reasons. You can't beat $9,000 a term!

No comments:

Post a Comment