Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zombie Apocalypse

I'm sure by now everyone has heard of this so called "Zombie Attack." I had no idea what it was until a friend of mine texted me this hilarious image. Granted, what happened is not hilarious but rather gruesome. I do find the whole Zombie Apocalypse notion rather hilarious. I immediately started to think there was an outbreak of Kuru or some sort of prion in these "bath salts." Yes, I've become a hypochondriac. I can't help it! Either way, today the CDC confirmed that there is no Zombie Apocalypse virus outbreak. Phew!

BTW- How do you get a job at the CDC? If I don't get into Medical School I totally would not mind working for the CDC. It would be like being in the movie outbreak or 28 days later. How rad would that be?! I mean, aside from having to go into quarantine and all my friends becoming zombies...

I got my last Physiology midterm back today and I got an A! YAY! I'm on fire! Hopefully I aced my final practical today and will ace that final. I'm not even worried about my other classes at this point. Looks like I will be leaving community college with a bang! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment