Thursday, June 14, 2012

I came to LA to play rock and roll

It's over...and I think I bombed my Physiology final...I had an A, and only needed to get a B on the final to maintain that. However, I realize now that I made many small mistakes that might add up. This might blow my 4.0 core science GPA. I know it sounds neurotic, and OCD of me, but I really will be upset if I end up with a B in Physiology. I have to wait until Wednesday to see my final grade. :(

One of the best pieces of advice I was ever given was by my vocal coach when I was 21. She always said "audition, and then forget." Meaning, when you audition for a part don't dwell on what you could have done better once it's over. I feel this piece of advice is perfect for this situation. It is what it is.

On another note; today marks 16 days left in California. Which makes me really sad. :(

Everyday until I leave I will be posting a song about LA or California.Here's the first one which I think represents my 6 years in LA quite well.



No comments:

Post a Comment