Monday, June 18, 2012

13 Days...

I have two weeks of absolutely nothing! Nothing? What am I supposed to do with nothing? Well, I actually  have plenty to do. It's just that having nothing to study for is a very weird feeling. I still feel the need to study for something. I liken it to that feeling you get when you've been swimming all day. After you exit the pool, you swear you still feel as though you're in water.

The next two weeks should be fun actually. I think I have everyday/night lined up with something. I'm trying to make all my rounds and see everyone I care about before I leave. At the same time, I need to pack and make sure my car is in good shape to make the drive.

Today I slept in, which is nice. I have not had a descent nights sleep since before finals week.

On today's agenda:
-Complete all my student loan documents
-Hike
-Car wash
-Oil Change
-Clean room 
-Get rid of everything I don't use and give it to goodwill
-Start packing
-Have dinner with a friend

I have a feeling my 13 days left will be just as packed, if not more.

13 days.

Oh my goodness!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment